Thread: One word

  1. #2021
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    41

  2. #2022
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ((((( HUGS ))))) ya right back,...
    Hope you had a great weekend yourself!!!

    pain

  3. #2023
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a pretty good time but the weekend is TOO short.
    I am so sorry to hear you are in pain, I hope you start feeling better real soon.
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #2024
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks*s*. Its just my feet and back hurting after work. I should retire, afterall I am a Granny eh*L

  5. #2025
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its just my feet and back hurting after work
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">I know how bad back & leg pain can be. I guess I could come over and bring the hot oiland rub yer back...for medicinal reasons [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Take care my friend *Huggs*

    *Not-Quite-Awake*

  6. #2026
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Deceptive..
    .
    .
    Soak your feet in hot water sugar britches [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #2027
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sugar Britches...How sweet is that!!!

    I finally felt better on Saturday and cleaned my garage...I have muscles hurting that I didn't know existed.


    Dentist

  8. #2028
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soak

  9. #2029
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    TornadoWatch [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  10. #2030
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is water falling from the sky today....I'm skeered [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ October 17, 2007 02:12 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •